Purchases of apparel or uniform equipment that has a badge, patch, or any wording that would identify an individual as law enforcement is restricted. Purchase of any on duty. city, county, or state employee items must be verified.
California Penal Code Section 538d (e)(1-2) does say that it is illegal for a vendor to sell law enforcement uniforms without first checking that the customer is authorized to purchase the uniforms. Here is the relevant section:
- (e) (1) Vendors of law enforcement uniforms shall verify that a person purchasing a uniform identifying a law enforcement agency is an employee of the agency identified on the uniform. Presentation and examination of a valid identification card with a picture of the person purchasing the uniform and identification, on the letterhead of the law enforcement agency, of the person buying the uniform as an employee of the agency identified on the uniform shall be sufficient verification.
- (2) Any uniform vendor who sells a uniform identifying a law enforcement agency, without verifying that the purchaser is an employee of the agency, is guilty of a misdemeanor, punishable by a fine of not more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).
Garment Sizing Policy:
Garment sizing & colors may vary between manufacturers and styles. If you need more information regarding sizing & colors, you can contact us with the specifics of your inquiry. Blank garment samples can purchased and shipped directly to you at the cost of the blank item(s), plus tax & shipping. Hard Drive Graphics is not responsible for the purchase of incorrect sizes.
Custom Order Protocol Policy:
- Call to discuss your order details or use our Signature Design Lab™.
- After all job details regarding pricing and artwork have been approved a 50% deposit is placed.
- Artwork and proofs are generated and submitted via email for your approval.
- After artwork approval your job will enter into the production schedule. (Average turnaround varies with complexity of the artwork & schedule at the time your order is placed.)
- Notification of job completion, balance is paid and job is shipped to customer or arranged for local pick up.
Custom Imprint Color Policy:
Please note that due to varying monitor settings, the colors represented on your emailed art proof may not match the actual ink or thread colors printed or embroidered on your items. Hard Drive Graphics is not responsible for variations between your monitor and the actual ink or thread colors. For specific imprint colors please supply color sample or PMS Color #.